Sunday, November 4, 2012

Silk Body Creme Review

I dont know about you, but I have tried just about every lotion out there. My house is full of lotions that have only been used one time and left to sit because they were either to thick and sticky, or greasy feeling. I guess it has worked out for the Veterans I have donated lotions I got with coupons to (unused lotions) but it has left me frustrated, with less money in my pocket and dry skin.

This is why I was hesitant when asked to review a new company's body creme. I didn't think there was much chance it would be better than the countless other lotions I have tried in the past. Boy was I wrong!

I received ChaChaSuga, a top selling Silk Body Creme from Silkbodycreme.com and loved it from the first time I used it. First of all the smell is fantastic and lasted for hours. It is a scent I would love to have in a perfume. The texture was perfect and left my hands feeling.... Well I have to say the name fits it well because the only word I can think of is silky.

Another thing I love about the product is that it is not a big wig company but a woman that started up her business as a result of trial and error because Like me, she suffered from dry skin that the other lotions just couldn't touch.

Silkbodycreme.com also has other products that I personally cant wait to try such as body mist, body oil shower gel, body scrubs and natural hair care products. They also have gift sets perfect for the upcoming holidays.


Please note: although I received a product to review, I was in no way compensated for this review and all opinions are mine.

1 comment:

  1. My hands have been so dry lately, I'd love to have them feeling silky again!

    ReplyDelete