Saturday, November 3, 2012

Swagbucks Money Maker!!!!

Oh how I love Swagbucks, especially today! I got an offer for 1200 swagbucks to sign up for one month of playing games. I always buy the Amazon gift cards for 450 points so 1200 points is almost $15 worth of gift cards. The one month  was only $7.99. I love free stuff but I like it even more when I get extra back to spend. Here is how I did it:

Fist if you haven't already, sign up for swagbucks here. It is a great free site where you earn points for things like daily polls, searching, games ect...

You will get messages in your swag email box with special offers this one is from Big Fish Games:
Get instant unlimited access with new games added every week. Start playing instantly with no additional downloads. Get a Premium Subscription now and earn 1200 Swag Bucks
 
Follow the link and sign up for one month $7.99 and get 1200 swag bucks to buy the gift cards or merchandise you like. There are alot to pick from but I think the Amazon $5 card for 450 points is the best deal since you will get 2 gift cards plus have 300 points towards your next one!
 
Read my next blog post to find out how to use your Amazon gift cards to make even more!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment