Saturday, November 3, 2012

Another Money Maker!!!

So today I got an email from Ebates about referring friends to use them. They offered $25 for the first referral and $5 each after the first. Plus the people that sign up get $5 once they have made at least $25 in purchases.  This is how I made money.

First if you haven't already signed up for an Ebates account you can do that HERE.

Refer someone to Ebates yourself (hint, I had my Husband sign up)

I had him purchase $25 at Amazon and used gift cards I had earned on Swagbucks to pay for the order. Total out of pocket zero. (or spend $25 if you don't have the gift cards)

He earned $5 on his ebates account and I earned $25 for referring him.

Even if you don't have any gift cards earned on Swagbucks you spend $25 get back $25 and $5 making this at least a $5 money maker.

If you are looking for a way to earn 1200 quick swagbucks check out my last post. http://moresavings4u.blogspot.com/2012/11/swagbucks-money-maker.html

No comments:

Post a Comment